domingo, 15 de febrero de 2009

Minority Report

John: Everybody runs, Fletch.

Agatha: Dr. Hineman once said, "The dead don't die. They look on and help." Remember that, John.

Burgess: You don't have to run John.
John: You don't have to chase me.

Rufus Riley: And, like my life, everything is good.

John: Why'd you catch that?
Witwer: Because it was going to fall.
John: You're certain?
Witwer: Yeah.
John: But it didn't fall. You caught it. The fact that you prevented it from happening doesnt change the fact that it was "going" to happen...

Gideon: Careful, Chief. Dig up the past, all you get is dirty.

Lycon: In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Burgess:My father once told me, "We don't choose the things we believe in; they choose us."

John: Goodbye, Crow.

1 comentario:

Let's play a little game...
I write, you write...